Level Designers (ANI00007K)
- GAM0000HY Requisition #
Founded in the year 2000, Beenox is a video game developer in Quebec City, Canada. Beenox is proud to be a wholly owned subsidiary of Activision Publishing Inc., one of the world's top game developers.
Known for the development of top titles such as Guitar Hero Smash hits, Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions and The Amazing Spider-Man, Beenox has also contributed to the resounding success of the Skylanders franchise by co-developing Skylanders Swap Force, Skylanders Trap Team, and Skylanders SuperChargers. Now the studio is proud to be involved in the Call of Duty franchise, including the development of Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
At the heart of our success are our talented employees and we take great care of them. Year after year, their expertise and passion allow us to pursue our mission to create memorable games through craftsmanship and innovation.
• Develop topological and event continuity for game levels;
• Elaborate the game level in written detail, in 3D (packages), and accompanied by a final graph;
• Ensure proper gameplay and technical functioning of the of the levels;
• Integrate and participate in the direction and gameplay narrative proposed by other professionals in the industry (Animators, Game Designers, etc…);
• Participate in the development of prototypes.
• 3 to 5 years of experience as Level Designer;
• Minimum of one (1) AAA video game project completed as Level Designer;
• Excellent knowledge of the video game industry;
• Bilingual French/English spoken and written;
• Basic knowledge of 3D Studio Max or another 3D software;
• Very creative and able to work well in a creative environment;
• Autonomy and an eye for detail;
• Passion for video games.