Senior Game Designer (Scripter - MP) - Infinity Ward
- Infinity Ward
- GAM0000HP Requisition #
Infinity Ward is seeking an experienced Multiplayer Designer that is looking to create gameplay systems, game modes and scripted events for an exciting new project. Applicants should have the ability to show actual playable levels or gameplay systems that you have personally scripted for an existing title or personal project.
• Create and refine gameplay mechanics
• Ability to think like a programmer to solve problems and accomplish a vision
• Writing script to handle gameplay systems such as basic AI behavior, cooperative mechanics, weapons, and scripted sequences
• Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years of game industry experience
• Knowledge and prior experience with a C style programming or scripting language
• Strong game design skills: must be able to intelligently discuss the strengths and weaknesses of recent games and be able to list techniques used to make fun FPS combat
• Passion for First Person Shooters, Console or PC
• Ability to collaborate well with your team
• Prioritize and meet deadlines
• Communicate progress with the Lead Designer well and frequently
• Prior experience with ID Tech / Radiant is a plus
• MP debugging experience is worth a few bonus points
Founded in 2002, Infinity Ward is the original studio behind the Call of Duty franchise. The titles developed by Infinity Ward have won over 200 "Game of the Year" awards and 100 "Editor's Choice" awards, among many other industry accolades. In 2007, the studio released Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, a revolutionary title that set the bar for the modern first-person shooter.
Our latest releases, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 and Call of Duty: Ghosts, broke records with the fastest revenue generating launches of any entertainment product. In 2014, Infinity Ward merged with Neversoft, bringing together two talented and accomplished groups under one roof, with the goal of creating the best games possible.
Infinity Ward is located in Woodland Hills, California, just outside of Los Angeles. A critically-acclaimed studio, Infinity Ward is proud to have one of the most passionate and accomplished development teams in the industry. We love to have as much fun as the games we create, and it shows in our relaxed, yet diligent workplace environment.
Activision Blizzard and its affiliated companies is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer.