Senior Game Designer (Scripter - SP) - Infinity Ward
- Infinity Ward
- GAM0000HW Requisition #
As a Senior Game Designer you will thrive on creating compelling and immersive gameplay with memorable and impactful moments in first-person.
• Use your technical background for problem solving, systems creation and scripting unique scenarios
• Make flexible, C-style scripting to realize your designs
• Drive your vision throughout each stage of development across multiple departments
• Demonstrate proven design sense and leadership skills
• 3 - 5 years of experience as a designer and have been through multiple complete game ship cycles
• Be a proactive, positive expert
• Be creative and communicate your ideas
• Serious passion for games whether you enjoy an FPS or a board game, you should be able to break down and articulate their strengths and weaknesses
• Collaborate with and motivate your peers to create innovative and inspiring gameplay
• Ability to receive and deliver feedback
• Comfortable directing input with other disciplines such as art, animation, audio and narrative
• Know our games: know why they’re good, why they’re bad and how you will make them better
Founded in 2002, Infinity Ward is the original studio behind the Call of Duty franchise. The titles developed by Infinity Ward have won over 200 "Game of the Year" awards and 100 "Editor's Choice" awards, among many other industry accolades. In 2007, the studio released Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, a revolutionary title that set the bar for the modern first-person shooter.
Our latest releases, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 and Call of Duty: Ghosts, broke records with the fastest revenue generating launches of any entertainment product. In 2014, Infinity Ward merged with Neversoft, bringing together two talented and accomplished groups under one roof, with the goal of creating the best games possible.
Infinity Ward is located in Woodland Hills, California, just outside of Los Angeles. A critically-acclaimed studio, Infinity Ward is proud to have one of the most passionate and accomplished development teams in the industry. We love to have as much fun as the games we create, and it shows in our relaxed, yet diligent workplace environment.
Activision Blizzard and its affiliated companies is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer.