Senior Rendering Engineer - Infinity Ward
- Infinity Ward
- PRO0001EH Requisition #
Infinity Ward is looking for a Senior Rendering Engineer to drive the vision of what a true next gen console title can achieve. You’ll be joining an experienced and highly capable team of engineers and content creators; you should be passionate and proactive and looking to build amazing looking games.
• Work with the engine team to develop cutting edge rendering technology for our next AAA title
• Work closely with the content team to understand the desired visual results
• Write and maintain robust, high-quality code which meets performance goals given the challenging technical constraints of the target platforms
• Analyze, optimize, and improve existing rendering pathways and content creator workflows
• Communicate and educate fellow developers about implemented features and rendering technologies in general
• Adhere to team coding standards and best practices.
• Understand and embrace the constraints of a game development cycle (you know when bug fixing and optimization become more important than new features)
• B.S. (or higher) in Software Engineering or equivalent
• 5+ years of graphics programming experience, including Xbox One, PS4 or equivalent platform development
• Knowledge of performance and memory constraints as they relate to game development
• Strong 3D math, particularly as it relates to modern rendering techniques such as energy. conservation, alternate basis representations, voxelization, and path tracing etc
• Strong understanding in modern 3D graphics APIs (Direct3D11+, OpenGL4.0+)
• Excellent debugging and performance analysis skills
• Good working knowledge of modern day GPU hardware and typical performance bottlenecks: Xbox One, PS4, GCN/Kepler + etc
Founded in 2002, Infinity Ward is the original studio behind the Call of Duty franchise. The titles developed by Infinity Ward have won over 200 "Game of the Year" awards and 100 "Editor's Choice" awards, among many other industry accolades. In 2007, the studio released Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, a revolutionary title that set the bar for the modern first-person shooter.
Our latest releases, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 and Call of Duty: Ghosts, broke records with the fastest revenue generating launches of any entertainment product. In 2014, Infinity Ward merged with Neversoft, bringing together two talented and accomplished groups under one roof, with the goal of creating the best games possible.
Infinity Ward is located in Woodland Hills, California, just outside of Los Angeles. A critically-acclaimed studio, Infinity Ward is proud to have one of the most passionate and accomplished development teams in the industry. We love to have as much fun as the games we create, and it shows in our relaxed, yet diligent workplace environment.
Activision Blizzard and its affiliated companies is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer.