Account Coordinator - Art Services
- MAR0000JC Requisition #
Activision is looking for an Account Coordinator to join the Art Services team. This position is a contract role employed by an external agency (Volt), but working onsite at Activision.
- Critical trafficking: 1st and 3rd Party tracking
- Receives and tracks requests, works with artists to provide art assets to Marketing, PR and other internal customers
- Tracks changes and feedback, updates department management on deadline risks
- Folder structure maintenance and archival responsibilities
- Support team to ensure client deliverables are on-time and within budget
- Quality control as last line of defense before assets are released
- Lead various franchise traffic meetings updating progress on all current requests
- Maintain documentation and records of approvals and feedback on art assets
- Create job receipts for incoming requests
- Coordinate internal and client meeting logistics, prepare meeting materials, take meeting minutes, and update weekly status reports.
- Effectively and efficiently disseminate material and information to team members
- Light department administrative duties, such as supplies/equipment tracking and receiving, prepping space for reviews and team meetings
- Establish and maintain positive and professional working relationships with staff, vendors and clients
- Experience in account, operational and/or project management, preferably in a consumer marketing or advertising environment, ideally working with creative teams
- Able to handle multiple projects under tight deadlines; organized, detail-oriented and friendly
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite a plus (After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Great Games Start with Great People! This is an exciting time to join us!
Ask anyone who works at Activision, or with Activision, their favorite thing about it, and they’ll tell you, it’s the people. We have world class brands, infrastructure and resources, but our success doesn’t come from assembly lines producing widgets. Our success comes from people producing greatness together. We are nothing without our employee’s brilliance. So if you’re interested in our biggest priority, it’s the people.
Headquartered in Santa Monica, CA, Activision operates at the intersection of technology, entertainment, esports, and consumer products. Activision is more than just the leading developer and publisher of video games, we are the creators of some of the world’s biggest, most ground-breaking titles in the industry. Our portfolio includes Call of Duty®, Skylanders®, and Destiny®.