Graphic Designer - Art Services
- MAR0000JE Requisition #
Activision is looking for a Graphic Designer to join the Art Services team. This position is a contract role employed by an external agency (Volt), but working onsite at Activision.
The Designer role provides support services to all engaged departments: PR, GBM, PMG and development studios to produce high-quality art assets including print and digital design projects and screenshots. Typical end use will include, but not limited to, editorial, marketing, and internal.
- Designs print and digital assets, such as posters, invitations, banner ads, and more
- Takes screenshots
- Generates other art assets, including reference materials for studios, 1st party online use, and marketing
- Serves as a central point of contact to our customer teams
- Implements feedback received from customer teams
- Performs other duties, as assigned
- Artistic talent, especially a design/photographic eye
- Avid gamer on next-gen platforms
- High level of attention to detail
- Proven knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to multitask while maintaining professionalism and composure while working under tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Thick-skinned, good listener and able to take constructive criticism
- 2–3 years of experience in the video game industry desired
- Design portfolio
- Familiarity with Dev Kits on multiple platforms including technical and troubleshooting
- Customer Service experience a plus
- Flash programming, illustration, and photography skills a plus
Great Games Start with Great People! This is an exciting time to join us!
Ask anyone who works at Activision, or with Activision, their favorite thing about it, and they’ll tell you, it’s the people. We have world class brands, infrastructure and resources, but our success doesn’t come from assembly lines producing widgets. Our success comes from people producing greatness together. We are nothing without our employee’s brilliance. So if you’re interested in our biggest priority, it’s the people.
Headquartered in Santa Monica, CA, Activision operates at the intersection of technology, entertainment, esports, and consumer products. Activision is more than just the leading developer and publisher of video games, we are the creators of some of the world’s biggest, most ground-breaking titles in the industry. Our portfolio includes Call of Duty®, Skylanders®, and Destiny®.