Jr. Graphic Designer (Temporary) - Art Services
- MAR0000K5 Requisition #
The Junior Designer role provides support services to all engaged departments: PR, Marketing, Production and development studios to produce high-quality art assets including print and digital design projects and screenshots. Typical end uses will include, but are not limited to, editorial, marketing, and internal uses.
This position would be employed by an external agency (Volt), but would be working onsite with Activision Publishing.
- Designs print and digital assets, such as posters, invitations, banner ads, and more
- Captures in-game screenshots
- Generates other art assets, including reference materials for studios, 1st party online use, and marketing
- Product and Event Photography and retouching
- Implements feedback received from customer teams and Art Services leadership
- Performs other duties, as assigned
- Artistic talent, especially a design/photographic eye
- Avid gamer on next-gen platforms
- High level of attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to multitask while maintaining professionalism and composure while working under tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- A team first attitude
- Thick-skinned, good listener and able to take constructive criticism
- 1–2 years of experience in the video game industry a plus and/or entry-level experience in graphic design, photography, or other field related to art
- Design portfolio
- Familiarity with Dev Kits on multiple platforms including technical and troubleshooting
- Customer Service experience a plus
- Flash programming, web design, and illustration skills a plus
Great Games Start with Great People! This is an exciting time to join us!
Ask anyone who works at Activision, or with Activision, their favorite thing about it, and they’ll tell you, it’s the people. We have world class brands, infrastructure and resources, but our success doesn’t come from assembly lines producing widgets. Our success comes from people producing greatness together. We are nothing without our employee’s brilliance. So if you’re interested in our biggest priority, it’s the people.
Headquartered in Santa Monica, CA, Activision operates at the intersection of technology, entertainment, esports, and consumer products. Activision is more than just the leading developer and publisher of video games, we are the creators of some of the world’s biggest, most ground-breaking titles in the industry. Our portfolio includes Call of Duty®, Skylanders®, and Destiny®.