Release Manager - Infinity Ward
- Infinity Ward
- PRO0001N6 Requisition #
Infinity Ward is looking for a talented Release Manager for an unannounced project.
• Work with Production team on lockdown and integration planning for production builds.
• Perform integrations for production builds.
• Coordinate with our QA team on production build testing.
• Communicate status of builds and associated deadlines.
• Oversee automated integrations between internal teams.
• Perform unscheduled integrations to move fixes and features to teams that need them.
• Determine when such unscheduled integrations are needed, keeping a finger on the pulse of teams’ health and balancing risk against need.
• Integration and merging of various standard and proprietary file formats.
Internal Code Releases
• Coordinate with our QA team on internal code-release schedule.
• Be the decision maker when the schedule needs to be agile or when different groups have competing or contradictory needs.
• Work with our Tools team to improve tooling associated with integrations, product packaging, and internal automated services.
• Work with our Tools and Production teams to improve our code release and integration processes.
• Work with our Tools and Production teams to determine our long-term roadmap for Perforce branching.
• Hands-on experience with integration or release management.
• Experience with Perforce, including branching, integration, and merging techniques.
• Clear and precise communication skills.
• Dependable, responsible, and patient.
• Experience working with an automated testing or continuous integration system is a plus.
• Working knowledge of C++, Lua, and/or Python is a plus.
Founded in 2002, Infinity Ward is the original studio behind the Call of Duty franchise. The titles developed by Infinity Ward have won over 200 "Game of the Year" awards and 100 "Editor's Choice" awards, among many other industry accolades. In 2007, the studio released Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, a revolutionary title that set the bar for the modern first-person shooter. Our latest releases, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 and Call of Duty: Ghosts broke records with the fastest revenue generating launches of any entertainment product. In 2014, Infinity Ward merged with Neversoft, bringing together two talented and accomplished groups under one roof, with the goal of creating the best games possible. We released Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare in 2016, and the game became the number one selling console franchise worldwide.
Infinity Ward is located in Woodland Hills, California, just outside of Los Angeles. A critically-acclaimed studio, Infinity Ward is proud to have one of the most passionate and accomplished development teams in the industry. We love to have as much fun as the games we create, and it shows in our relaxed, yet diligent workplace environment.