Job Title: Senior Manager Conversion Marketing, Digital Commerce, International
Department: Sales (inc Digital)
Reporting to: Senior Director, Digital Commerce, International
Contract Term: Permanent
Location: Ditton Park Campus, Datchet
Activision Blizzard has been writing video game history since 1979. Our portfolio, developed by our incredibly talented teams, includes some of the strongest franchises in all of entertainment (including Call of Duty, Destiny, Skylanders, World of Warcraft, Hearthstone and Candy Crush). Our entertainment network has more than 500 million monthly active users in over 200 countries, and we’re continuing to expand our capabilities across new platforms, genres, audiences and geographies.
Through our five key operating units; Activision Publishing, Blizzard Entertainment, King Digital Entertainment, Activision Blizzard Studios and Media Networks, Activision Blizzard is combining video games on console, PC and mobile, together with eSports and TV & film, as we continue to be one of the most influential and successful interactive entertainment companies in the world.
Our road to victory begins with Talent! Click to explore what it's like to work at one of the world's leading entertainment companies - www.abpeoplefirst.com
Working with International Digital Commerce team, identify key business opportunities with local territory teams where local marketing support can help to build the relevance of our digital programs and offers. Facilitate execution of local digital-focused marketing programs by streamlining assets and approvals, and sharing best practices across teams.
This role includes but is not limited to the following tasks/duties*:
• DEFINING MEDIA PLANS – Working with Digital Commerce team to be responsible for developing media plans that support our digital commerce business
• PARTNERSHIP PROGRAMS – Guide discussions with 1st party partners in respect of co-op media investments
• DIGITAL AMPLIFICATION – Working with the Digital Commerce team collaborate with in territory teams to identify opportunities where local support can be used to reach digital audiences
• BUSINESS ALIGNEMENT MEETINGS (BAM’s) – In collaboration with the Digital Commerce Director support internal cross functional meetings
• DIGITAL AT RETAIL MARKETING – Provide support to in territory teams in respect of ESD releases.
• BUDGET MANAGEMENT – Day to day responsibility to ensure budgets are correctly allocated, tracked and implemented against agreed activity.
• BUILDING MEDIA PLANS – In collaboration with other internal stakeholders and teams support the development of media plans the support the Digital Commerce business. This role will then be responsible for ensuring these plans are executed.
• 1ST PARTY CO-OP – Working with the Digital Commerce Director collaborate with 1st party where co-op support agreements exist to help ensure that these plans reflect the mutual objectives of both parties.
• 1st PARTY SUPPORT – Support the Digital Commerce team in the development and provision of assets which support agreed plans.
• DRIVE AMPLICATION – Work with in territory teams to identify programs that can be supported locally and where relevant help to ensure that the correct assets and materials are in place.
• DIGITAL AT RETAIL – Provide visibility to in territory teams of what content will be available via ESD.
• CROSS FUNCTIONAL SUPPORT – In conjunction with Sr Director, support internal meeting process where central and local objectives are aligned.
• REPORTING. For all Digital Commerce media programs ensure transparency of activity, with defined objectives. Post activity be responsible for providing ROI insights and clear recommendations.
• CONSUMER INSIGHTS – Partner with internal insights teams to help ensure that our understanding of the digital shopper and consumer is fully understood. Use this to help guide the Digital Commerce teams in recommendations for how to optimise activity and messaging.
Principle Working Relationships:
Direct Internal Reporting Line
• Sr Director, Digital Commerce, Intl
Primary Internal Contacts
• Director, Digital Commerce, Intl
• Global Media
• International Marketing, Communications & Insight
• International Business Units
• International Legal
• International Creative Services
• International Territory Commercial Teams
• North American Trade Marketing
Primary External Contacts
• Media Agency
• Commercial experience in a Sales & Marketing environment
• Direct experience working within a Trade Marketing or Marketing role
• Experience working with Commercial Media teams
• A strong understanding of consumer communication channels
• Experience working across multiple stakeholders
• Aptitude for managing to strict timelines and project management
• Working with Budgets
• Strong analytical skills
• High degree of collaboration
• Ability to listen and taken on multiple views, whilst providing clear recommendations
• Strong interest in video games
Based in Ditton Park, our Campus houses a number of great amenities as well as transport links. The Parkland settings offer; tennis courts, an onsite gym, canteens and cafes, on onsite crèche etc. It is conveniently close to Junction 5 of the M4 giving a direct links to central London, the M25 and Heathrow airport. Free shuttle buses also run from both Slough and Datchet train stations.
* The video game industry and therefore our business are fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.