Engineering Intern 2017-Treyarch
- Activision Publishing Santa Monica
- ENG000003 Requisition #
Treyarch Engineering Summer Internship 2017
Home to some of the industry's best and brightest talent, Treyarch is an industry-leading game developer of the award-winning Call of Duty: Black Ops series. Each of the three AAA blockbusters broke numerous entertainment launch opening records, maintain immense popularity with millions of concurrent users, and continue to be best-selling games of all time.
About the internship:
We’re looking for eager individuals to participate in our all-new 10-week long Treyarch Internship Program.
Here, you will challenge yourself with our weekly workshops that focus on each essential engine component including AI, Gameplay, Graphics, Networking, and Tools. Under the mentorship of our experienced engineers, you will work on progressively harder projects that build the integral foundation of our next amazing product.
… And of course, you will have fun!
There are plenty of interdisciplinary tours, trips, swag, and Call of Duty tournaments in store for you on your journey towards being considered among the industry’s brightest.
- Enrolled in a BS degree or higher in Computer Science with expected graduation by 2018
- Experience and working knowledge of C/C++ programming language
- Fundamental programming knowledge in algorithms, basic types and data structures
- Capacity to formulate, employ and interpret mathematics in a variety of contexts
- Familiarity with development software including Visual Studio & Version Control Tools
- You are good communicator, take direction well and are committed and professional
- And most importantly, you have passion for playing and making games!
And you’ll have an edge if you have knowledge and/or skills in game development related areas like Computer Graphics, AI, Animation, Physics, Collision, Networking and Scripting.