Analyst, Consumer Analytics (Contract)
- MAR0000KQ Requisition #
The Consumer Analytics Analyst will work closely with internal business owners to deliver insights and performance on our games. We have a tremendous amount of data on how gamers play our games. We need, however, an analytics expert who has the passion, experience, skills and ability to turn that data into action – all driving towards increasing gamer fun.
This position would be employed by an external agency (Volt), working onsite with Activision Publishing.
What you’ll do:
· Become an expert on consumer game trends, performance and impact due promotions and events
· Effectively generate and communicate analysis and insights on our games’ performance to the business owner teams
· Work with the business owner teams to understand their goals and requirements, especially related to how analytics can answer their questions
· Provide recommendations and analysis on game A/B testing
· Proactively provide support on game performance
· Work collaboratively with the other analysis to ensure standards and knowledge sharing occurs
What you’ll bring:
· 2+ years of experience in database mining/marketing with very large, complex and multi-dimensional datasets.
· Must be able to synthesize disparate data to mine and communicate not only data but insights
· Advanced knowledge and usage of analytics tools, such as SQL, Excel, Tableau and Adobe Analytics
· Gaming experience particularly with the Call of Duty franchise a strong plus
· Team-oriented, ability to build relationships effectively
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Great Games Start with Great People! This is an exciting time to join us!
Ask anyone who works at Activision, or with Activision, their favorite thing about it, and they’ll tell you, it’s the people. We have world class brands, infrastructure and resources, but our success doesn’t come from assembly lines producing widgets. Our success comes from people producing greatness together. We are nothing without our employee’s brilliance. So if you’re interested in our biggest priority, it’s the people.
Headquartered in Santa Monica, CA, Activision operates at the intersection of technology, entertainment, esports, and consumer products. Activision is more than just the leading developer and publisher of video games, we are the creators of some of the world’s biggest, most ground-breaking titles in the industry. Our portfolio includes Call of Duty®, Skylanders®, and Destiny®.