Senior World Artist - High Moon Studios
- High Moon Studios
- ART0001A6 Requisition #
• Creates believable, photo-realistic 3D models and textures from concept art and photo reference.
• Assembles, edits, and optimizes highly detailed 3D environments.
• Troubleshoots technical and artistic issues.
• Communicates effectively with team members, production and management to ensure that project goals are met.
• Participates in mentorship of junior Environment Artists.
• 5+ years of experience creating high-quality 3D art assets and levels for AAA games.
• Ability to create realistic 3D props, environments and textures from concept art and photo reference.
• Basic understanding of shaders.
• Proficient in next-gen asset creation.
• Ability to work independently with minimal oversight.
• Highly proficient in Maya or 3ds Max, Photoshop and Zbrush.
• Communicates and partners effectively with the development team.
• Detail oriented and highly organized.
• Awareness of console game budgets and technical constraints.
• Handles constructive feedback well and has the ability to change.
• Strong interpersonal communication skills, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
World class games start with world class talent! This is a unique time in Activision’s history – and one of the most exciting opportunities to join us! Activision Blizzard, headquartered in Santa Monica, CA, is the premier worldwide publisher of interactive entertainment software like Call of Duty, Destiny and the Blizzard Entertainment Franchises.
High Moon Studios
Founded in 2002, High Moon Studios is an award-winning studio that’s developed for blockbuster franchises like Call of Duty and Transformers. We are 100 people strong, located in the always-sunny beachside city of Carlsbad, California.
Our goal is simple: make game experiences that kick ass and blow minds. High Moon Studios is led by award winning veterans and a crack production staff that have over 200 years of combined development experience. We work hard. We play hard. It’s time to add world class talent as we partner with Bungie to work on their ground breaking Destiny Franchise.