Beenox is a video game development studio created in 2000. Located in beautiful Quebec City, Canada, Beenox is a wholly owned subsidiary of Activision Publishing Inc., one of the world’s top game developers.
The studio is proud to contribute to the development of the Call of Duty video game franchise. Beenox has also contributed to the resounding success of the Skylanders, Spider-Man, and Guitar Hero franchises.
As members of the Beenox family, we feel as if we’re part of a group of like-minded people who are great to work with. Our studio is a real open world where it’s easy to have discussions with everyone, including our studio co-heads. Here everyone brings their own unique touch to projects that showcase their talent on a global stage.
You could say that video games are in our blood!
• Develop audio integration tools with the help of an audio programmer;
• Test the tools and validate their functionality;
• Integrate the ambiance zones and the audio occlusion environments;
• Assign different «triggers» in the audio entertainment and scripted events
• Integrate music and voices;
• Prepare the audio environment for the sound designers;
• Regularly test the audio integration and be responsible for assigning audio problems to the correct people
• Minimum of one (1) video game project completed as sound designer or audio integrator;
• Ability to work under the technical constraints of developing video games;
• Excellent organization skills;
• Capacity to work with structure, rigor and meticulousness;
• Good artistic skills and critical audio thinking;
• Ability to communicate with other members of your team;
• Capacity to adapt to internal tools and a changing environment;
• Knowledge of 3D Studio Max is considered a plus;
• Knowledge of audio integration software is considered a plus;
• Passion for video games.