Founded in the year 2000, Beenox is a video game developer in Quebec City, Canada. Beenox is proud to be a wholly owned subsidiary of Activision Publishing Inc., one of the world's top game developers.
Known for the development of top titles such as Guitar Hero Smash hits, Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions and The Amazing Spider-Man, Beenox has also contributed to the resounding success of the Skylanders franchise by co-developing Skylanders Swap Force, Skylanders Trap Team, and Skylanders SuperChargers. Now the studio is proud to be involved in the Call of Duty franchise, including the development of Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
At the heart of our success are our talented employees and we take great care of them. Year after year, their expertise and passion allow us to pursue our mission to create memorable games through craftsmanship and innovation.
• Develop audio integration tools with the help of an audio programmer;
• Test the tools and validate their functionality;
• Integrate the ambiance zones and the audio occlusion environments;
• Assign different «triggers» in the audio entertainment and scripted events
• Integrate music and voices;
• Prepare the audio environment for the sound designers;
• Regularly test the audio integration and be responsible for assigning audio problems to the correct people
• Minimum of one (1) video game project completed as sound designer or audio integrator;
• Ability to work under the technical constraints of developing video games;
• Excellent organization skills;
• Capacity to work with structure, rigor and meticulousness;
• Good artistic skills and critical audio thinking;
• Ability to communicate with other members of your team;
• Capacity to adapt to internal tools and a changing environment;
• Knowledge of 3D Studio Max is considered a plus;
• Knowledge of audio integration software is considered a plus;
• Passion for video games.